torstai 3. lokakuuta 2013

Look of the day, beige knit, dark skinny jeans and leopard clutch

First of all, sorry for the horrible lighting in the pics. It is getting harder and harder to get proper light inside this time of the year in Finland...And it it getting worse. Maybe I should invest in extra lighting or smthng to get better pictures. Try to hang on kids, there will be some improvements!

This outfit has been my favourite this autumn. A beige warm knit, dark skinny jeans, leo clutch and black heels, with some gold shade jewellery. Sooo simple, but still kinda classy, at least to my eyes. What do you think?








I was wearing:
Knit: KappAhl (I know, I'm shocked! Have not bought anything from KappAhl in years, but never say never...)
Jeans: H&M
Leather jacket: Oakwood
Leo clutch: Accessorize
Shoes: Bronx (old)
Belt: Massimo Dutti
Watch: Michael Kors
Jewellery: Banana Republic


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti