perjantai 4. lokakuuta 2013

Bag cravings, Proenza Schouler PS1 and Chloé Marcie

Bag cravings, Proenza Schouler PS1 and Chloé Marcie

I'm in serious bag fever. Dangerous disease, probably not going to kill you, but medicine (i.e. THE BAG) takes all your money. I would like to have a neutral color bag and this smoky grey is really tempting. But is it too boring? Other options would be beige and natural white.

Then another first world problem, big or small? Proenza Schouler's PS1 in medium size would be optimal for everyday use, for work, for leisure etc. As would Chloé Marcie bag in medium size. Then again, Chloé Marcie Small Shoulder Bag would be sooooo cute... Too hard!


Chloé tote bag
net-a-porter.com


Chloé handbag
barneys.com


Chloé shoulder bag
mytheresa.com

4 kommenttia:

  1. I love them all, I want them all.

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  2. Valerie, I know! How to choose if u want them all :D?!

    VastaaPoista
  3. I love chloè bags!!
    Follow me on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
    xx

    VastaaPoista
  4. Arden and Marika, I love both Proenza Schouler and Chloé bags. I think the Marcie-series is so chic.

    VastaaPoista